Re: Commander Setup

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, February 04, 2018 12:38 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Commander Setup

My name is Ric, AF7VT. I have recently downloaded DXLab Suites (Windows 7 Pro) and having a difficult time setting it up. I am new to Windows, I am make the switch from Mac for Ham radio purposes.

While setting up Commander I discovered that my comport (COM3) failed to open. I have set the PORT # to 3 which matches the computer. I have set the rest of the Primary CAT Serial Port settings to match the computer.

What am I missing?

Welcome to DXLab, Ric!
What make and model transceiver do you have Commander configured to control?
In the Windows Device Manager, what is shown as the status for COM3 ?