OK, screenshot sent.

I waited to recomp in case it destroyed evidence, so to speak...

After the recomp it is no longer shown as needed in the database display, and the awards tracking does not show it as needed.

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 4:32 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2018 5:25 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] CQ Marathon just worked entity still showing in SC as needed

Sorry, that was the Progress button. Realtime shows a W in Mixed, CW and 20 columns,

>>>Ok. Please do the following:

1. Right click the Spot Database Entry for ZP, select "Display Award Tracking" from the popup menu, make a screen capture of SpotCollector's "Realtime Award Tracking" window for ZP, attach the screen capture to an email message, and send it to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com

2. On the "Spot Database" tab of SpotCollector's Configuration window, click the Recomp button. Is the Spot Database Entry for ZP still shown as "needed" for Marathon?

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 4:23 PM, Chuck Chandler <chandlerusm@...> wrote:

Yes, the report shows the 2128Z QSO with ZP6CW 20M CW.

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 4:14 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

On Marathon tab of DXKeeper's "Realtime Award tracking" window, is ZP shown as "worked"?