Re: DXKeeper: eQSL AG Status not shown

Dave AA6YQ

Did you restart DXKeeper after updating your eQSL and LoTW databases?

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 6:54 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: DXKeeper: eQSL AG Status not shown

Sorry I misunderstood your last message (took DXKeeper for DXView). From the info you gave me I started DXLabLauncher --> Config --> Databases --> New? and I have upgraded. and restarted.

Now the Databases dates are

- LotW: 2018 - 01 - 14
- eQSL: 2018 - 01 - 15

Now at DXKeeper Cofig --> General -> Database Info both the paths for eQSL and LotW appear.

But the issue of colour backround still persists

73 de Gaspar EA6AMM