Name: REPUBLIC OF KOSOVO
CQZ: 15
ADIF entity: 522
Start date: 2018-01-22 00:00:00

Not sure how much it will help, but it may be of use....
73 de Phil GU0SUP

-----Original Message-----
From: "'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab]"
Sent: Tuesday, 23 January, 2018 10:27
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Kosovo is now a DXCC entity

Last weekend, the ARRL Board of Directors approved a change to the DXCC rules that makes the Republic of Kosovo a DXCC entity. As
soon as the ARRL announces the "DXCC entity code" for Kosovo, a DXCC Database update will be issued.

Until then, continue to log QSOs with stations in Kosovo by specifying a DXCC Entity of Serbia and a Region of Kosovo, as described
in

When the ARRL announces the "start date" for the Republic of Kosovo, I will provide a script that converts logged QSOs with a DXCC
Entity of Serbia and a Region of Kosovo that are within the valid date range to a DXCC Entity of Kosovo.

I will also extend DXKeeper's award tracking/reporting for CQ and DARC awards to appropriately count QSOs with a DXCC Entity of
Kosovo.

Posted by: "Dave AA6YQ"

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional