Re: Duplicates keep coming back

iain macdonnell - N6ML

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 9:02 AM, JeffL jeff5544@... [dxlab]
<dxlab@...> wrote:

Hello again Dave

Dave, I’ve followed your instructions on this issue to no avail. I guess I’m missing something. The instructions 3& 4 are not doable. If I click on the filters button under the word Duplicates I get a small window that say lays: “
DXKeeper Confirm duplicate QSO identification”
“Set select to ‘n’ for all QSO’s in the log, and then Select ‘y’ for all duplicate QSO’s”
On this small window I have only two options. Yes or No. if I press No the entire operation is cancelled. If I press Yes it will delete the duplicates from the log which will once again come back. I don’t understand what’s in step 3 as nothing there makes sense to me.. As a result Step 4 is pointless.
Clicking "Yes" at step 3 does NOT delete anything. It applies some
filtering that may make those database entries disappear from view,
but they still exist. You must proceed to either step 4 or step 5 to
delete the duplicates and complete the process.

73,

~iain / N6ML