From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 8:29 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] errorlog ?

Thanks for sending me your log file, Jim. It shows that my diagnosis below
was incorrect: the "Column not found, DXCCPrefix" does
not mean that your log file was damaged.

I suspect that errorlog entry was generated because you don't have the "DXCC
Prefix" column visible in the Log Page Display but have
DXKeeper's "Include Entity name with DXCC prefix" option - but this theory
may be incorrect, as I have yet to replicate the failure
here.

In any event, the problem is minor; you can continue to log QSOs with
confidence.