From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2018 3:14 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Award Credit

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 10:23 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Award Credit

I just got my cards back from ARRL. I had a 33 denied for duplicate country/band/mode and two (7P8 and YA) denied because no
documentation received. The duplicate are probably from LOTW, but I am aggravated about 7P8 and YA. I had to fight for those,
especially the YA.

>>>There are no entity-band-mode awards in DXCC; there are only entity-band and entity-mode awards.

That said, I have a bunch verified and then those denied. How do I sort those out besides going through each one of them?

>>>I'm assuming that you didn't use DXKeeper's DXCC submission generator, as it wouldn't have submitted QSOs for which you already
have award credit granted. So your choices are to update those QSOs by hand that did receive DXCC award credit, or direct DXKeeper
to downloaded your DXCC credits and attempt to match them to your logged QSOs:

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/ManageDXCCCredits>