Re: Kosovo is now a DXCC entity

ART SEARLE <w2nra@...>

Oooppps, sorry for the erroneous post.  I seem to be doing the all to often.

73, Art, W2NRA
DXCC CW Honor Roll
SKCC #11634Sx5 #1
NAQCC #8866

On Jan 23, 2018, at 5:27 AM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

<https://dx-world.net/z60a-kosovo-new-dxcc-entity/>

Last weekend, the ARRL Board of Directors approved a change to the DXCC rules that makes the Republic of Kosovo a DXCC entity. As
soon as the ARRL announces the "DXCC entity code" for Kosovo, a DXCC Database update will be issued.

Until then, continue to log QSOs with stations in Kosovo by specifying a DXCC Entity of Serbia and a Region of Kosovo, as described
in

<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CQCountryQSOLogging>

When the ARRL announces the "start date" for the Republic of Kosovo, I will provide a script that converts logged QSOs with a DXCC
Entity of Serbia and a Region of Kosovo that are within the valid date range to a DXCC Entity of Kosovo.

I will also extend DXKeeper's award tracking/reporting for CQ and DARC awards to appropriately count QSOs with a DXCC Entity of
Kosovo.