Re: DXKeeper LoTW message

Stan Gammons <s_gammons@...>

Hi Dave,

On 1/18/2018 9:17 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

>>>If the QSO's "QSL Rcvd" item is marked "S" (for submitted), then you either used DXKeeper's DXCC Submission generator, which automatically changes "QSL Rcvd" from 'Y' to 'S' in the confirmed QSOs it selects for submission, or you manually set the QSO's "QSL Rcvd" item to 'S' .

Yes, I tried to make things easier and used DXKeeper's DXCC submission generator for the QSL cards this time around.

>>>The message means that the QSO is now confirmed via LoTW. DXKeeper is bringing this to your attention in case you haven't yet begun the actual submission process, as you now have the option to submit the LoTW confirmation instead of the QSL Card confirmation. If you've already paid the application fee, you likely don't want to make that change.

Ok.   I guess my timing was bad. Sounds like the QSO, QSOs in this case, were confirmed before the card application completed the process.  Oh well.  The halfway mark toward Challenge was a point I wanted to achieve before I applied anymore credits. So when I got to that point I applied the credits and did the card application.  Now to get the other half and make Challenge :)

How's that work on the propagation increase button going?  :)

Thanks for your help.

73

Stan
KM4HQE