Re: Manually logging Qso

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2018 10:29 PM
To: DXLab
Subject: [dxlab] Manually logging Qso

I manually entered four Qso's in DXK today. I first unchecked "Optimize for Real Time Qso Entry" then entered each Qso. When completed I went back and checked "Optimize for Real Time Qso Entry, then did a recompute.

The report I received was "N4KW Recompute Actions 2018-01-17"

Error or Action
DXCC Entity

Action - changed WPX from <missing> to None

Broken: invalid DXCC ID None

Broken: Invalid Qso_Begin None

This same format continues for 18 more lines with no call sign attached, I have no idea what this all means.
I also noted that the four Q's I logged manually there was no credit for them in RAT. I must have missed a step.

You reported this to me via email earlier today. In response, I asked you to place your log file in a zip archive, attach it to an email message, and send it to me.
You responded by saying that you don't know how to put your log file in a zip archive. I suggest that you ask a knowledgeable local person to help you install WinZip on your computer and place your log file in a zip archive to you can send it to me.
Your log file's pathname can be found in the "Log file" panel at the top of the Configuration window's Log tab.