Re: Easy Commander Enhancement

Tom LeClerc

Oh!  Didn't realize that...  Thanks for that tip...

On 1/18/2018 3:28 PM, Björn Ekelund bjorn@... [dxlab] wrote:

Dave already put it there, Tom.

"Shift-Ctrl-Config"

Hold the mouse pointer above Commander's Config button and it will tell you.

73,

Björn SM7IUN

Hi All,

I tend to shut down the radio but not the PC (it eventually goes to sleep) at night.  Of course Commander loses communication with the FTDX5000MP.  To fix it I have to go into the config screen for commander and hit reset.  Would it be possible to just put that reset button right on the main commander screen?

Easy is in the eye of the beholder!  Might not be so easy for Dave...  :-)

And Dave, wanted you to know how wonderful the program is and how often I encourage others to try it.  Maybe I should hold a class out here in Western CT...

73, Tom W1TJL