Re: Commander Enhancement - Terminal Command Sequence

Wolf, DK1FW <dk1fw@...>

It would already help if Commander had the option to execute the existing "Initial Command Sequence" at startup and / or at termination of Commander. This would allow a "Restore Radio to Defaults" sequence to be sent at termination.

73 de Wolf, DK1FW

Am 18.01.2018 um 17:57 schrieb 'Joe Subich, W4TV' lists@... [dxlab]:

> Cases of "abnormal" termination occur in far less than 1% of all
> cases (at least in my installation). A manually initiated "terminal
> sequence" would also miss out in case of "abnormal" termination.
An automatically initiated termination sequence would not work in
the case of an abnormal termination. The only solution for abnormal
termination is to simply restart Commander and allow it to reset the
transceiver.

73,

.... Joe, W4TV