Commander not interrogating Yaesu FTDX-3000

Panagiotis Klimis

Hi Dave and all,
first of all I would like to wish everyone a happy and creative new year!
After many days away from my shack due to endless hours of work I finally found some time to spend on the radio. I found out that Commander (version 13.0.8) connects with my FTDX-3000 (since no errors appear and the name of the radio shows on the top bar) but then nothing else updates from the radio (frequency, mode etc.)
To be honest I remember updating Commander at some point but I can't remember if it worked since the update or not.
Note that other applications (like WSJT-X etc) are working fine with the radio.
Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
73 de SV8PMM
Panos