Re: myQTH

Carl - WC4H

Yes there is.
Use the config button in DXKeeper.  Then click on myQTHs tab.
Toward the lower left, you'll see a New button.  Click on it and fill out the information in the boxes on top.
The QTH should appear in the Grid on the bottom.  I just call mine HOME.
Now select that QTH under Find myQTH ID and click on the Set myQTH ID button.

I think that is it.
73.
Carl - WC4H

On 1/2/2018 3:56 PM, Michael Daly n5sj@... [dxlab] wrote:

Dave,

When I upload an adi file to DXLab’s DX Keeper the location for myQTH is blank and is sending a painful bell to remind me to add the location.

Is there a way to default this setting?  In my case I am only using DXLab at the home QTH.  Or is there a way to enter the QTH [which in my case I list as GALLUP, as I live in Gallup, NM] in a fashion for all entries?

Cordially, Mike n5sj