Commander/Yaesu FT991

Joe Jones

Dave,

Would you be able to send me the link for specifically setting up a Yaesu FT991 with Commander? I assume some of my settings have changed. When I test CAT, the button turns green, and when I test PTT, it indicates on the transceiver that is is transmitting, but no RF is generated. Same thing when using WSJT. Everything looks good but when I transmit, no RF is being generated. Same thing when I click the tune button, no RF. I assume there is something going on between Commander and my transceiver causing this. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe KC5KIN