Re: Spot Collector is responding very slowly

Isaac

Dave, I tried your suggestion. In safe mode all DXLab apps behave normally performance wise, including the Spot Collector. I am talking: drastic improvement comparing to full windows.

I’m running: Windows 10 build 17063, i7 Quad Core 4770, 16GB RAM, OB GPU Intel 4600.

CPU load wise: DXLab processes are below 0.5, Spot Collector sometimes jumps to 12-13. Even so, it doesn’t look like CPU load is the problem. Video wise: SC is flickering and even is interfering with typing this message. Any further advise?

73, Isaac 4Z1AO

Sent: יום ה 21 דצמבר 2017 19:58
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Spot Collector is responding vey slowly

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 4:27 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Spot Collector is responding vey slowly

At my installation of the DXLab suite the Spot Collector (version 7.8.1) is responding very slowly. Takes several seconds to respond to a double click on the call sign to obtain a response of the Commander, DX Keeper and the rest of DXLab components. Frequently several attempts of double click are necessary to get a response. What could be the reason? How to fix this?

>>>As a first diagnostic step, reboot Windows into "Safe mode with networking". Then immediately start your DXLab applications without starting any other applications.

>>>Any change in performance?

Dave, AA6YQ

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.