From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: יום ה 21 דצמבר 2017 19:58
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Spot Collector is responding vey slowly

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 4:27 AM
To: dxlab@...

At my installation of the DXLab suite the Spot Collector (version 7.8.1) is responding very slowly. Takes several seconds to respond to a double click on the call sign to obtain a response of the Commander, DX Keeper and the rest of DXLab components. Frequently several attempts of double click are necessary to get a response. What could be the reason? How to fix this?