From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2017 5:46 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Re: SmartSDR V2 and DXLabs on remote client

Dave AA6YQ

As a user I do not have any access or knowledge of such a document. How do we get you in touch with Flex to get what you need?

I could certainly run a Teamviewer session with you to visually show you what happens from a user perspective but I do not think that will answer any of the technical needs.

Regards, John K3MA