Re: Unworked DXCC report

ND9G Mike

Go to your Reatime Award Tracking window (Click the RAT button on the log display).

On the DXCC tab of the RAT window, uncheck the Confirmed and Verified boxes. Set your band/mode dropdowns to your liking, and decide if you want to include deleted entities.

Then click the Report button, this will create a report for you.

73,
Mike ND9G

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 4:02 PM, 'Julio Peralta' jperalta4@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

I would like to produce and print a report that lists all of the DXCC entries that are unworked/unconfirmed. I looked in the file section of the DXLab Yahoo site and didn’t find anything already done. I also looked at the help file but couldn’t figure how to start. Could someone help me with this?

Julio, W4HY