Re: DX Keeper Crashing when Checking Progress

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:38 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] DX Keeper Crashing when Checking Progress

I know this does not help those who are having problems, but all DXLab apps that I use are working normally after the latest upgrade. This is on an i7 with 16gb of ram and Win 10.

The errorlog that Merv K9FD sent me shows the presence of a data-dependent defect in the DXCC Progress Report generator, which I recently extended to include "Satellite DXCC" stats. I have asked him to send me his log file so I can track this down and correct it.