Re: No Receive in WinWarbler

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 5:26 PM
To: dxlab@...; dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Re: No Receive in WinWarbler

Rich - Tks for responding and Merry Christmas to all.

As I told Dave separately, I can make the Soundcard and WW connect and see RTTY correctly for a brief period .. . so I know the sound card is working and that the info is getting from the K3 (as it always has until this glitch!?). However, the connection w/ the soundcard, WW, and the radio drops out after 15 seconds or so.

BTW, I can listen to any other audio thru the soundcard all OK . . . so I am now in the process of starting from scratch w/ WW & RTTY/Dig SetUp.

There is no setting in WinWarbler that would result in an audio dropout after 15 seconds. That sounds like a soundcard driver or Windows issue.