Re: DXKeeper 14.3.6 is available

Björn SM7IUN

Merv,

the bogus logging errors in JTAlert can occur if you use auto-upload to e.g. ClubLog and/or eQSL in DXKeeper and the servers are down or under heavy load.
ClubLog has been down several times the last few days.

The default time-out in JTAlert for the check if the log entry was successful is somewhat short (2 seconds)
Try increasing it to e.g. 5  seconds. You will find the setting in JTAlert Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Performance

73,

Björn SM7IUN

Dave:

Downloaded the new version,  all went fine,  DXkeeper ran ok,  until
I tried to do "Check Progress"  "progress DXCC"  and it locks up, have
to shut down DXkeeper.
Restart and it works fine except it locks up on trying to do DXCC progress,
It will run "real time DXCC" ok.
Have rebooted etc to try and clean out everything,  no change.

Also noticed I randomly get errors when running WSJT-X / JT-Alert, the error
mentions it cannot log the QSO,  but after a short time if I check the log
the QSO has been logged.

I reverted back to the previous version of DXKeeper and all is fine again.
Perhaps its just my computer or some setting I have wrong.
Thought I would mention it as it just started after the update.
Thanks 73 Merv K9FD

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: