-----Original Message-----AA6YQ comments below
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [dxlab] DXKeeper 14.3.6 is available
Downloaded the new version, all went fine, DXkeeper ran ok, until I tried to do "Check Progress" "progress DXCC" and it locks
up, have to shut down DXkeeper.
Restart and it works fine except it locks up on trying to do DXCC progress, It will run "real time DXCC" ok.
Have rebooted etc to try and clean out everything, no change.
1. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, check the "Log debugging info" boxPlease do the following:
2. terminate DXKeeper
3. start DXKeeper
4. on the Main window's "Check Progress" tab, click the DXCC panel's Progress button
5. when DXKeeper "locks up", terminate it
6. start DXKeeper
7. on the General tab of DXKeeper's Configuration window, uncheck the "Log debugging info" box
8. attach the errorlog.txt file from your DXKeeper folder to an email message, and send it to me via
aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com
Also noticed I randomly get errors when running WSJT-X / JT-Alert, the error mentions it cannot log the QSO, but after a short time
if I check the log the QSO has been logged.
73,Did you update your firewall and anti-malware applications to consider DXKeeper 14.3.6 to be "safe"?