Re: No Receive in WinWarbler

ve3ki

If there is audio coming out of the radio on the connector that normally goes to the sound card, but the software is not seeing anything, that suggests that either the software is using the wrong sound card input or the sound card level setting is too low. If you have plugged in or unplugged a sound card input or output (even on an unrelated device) or connected or disconnected an external sound card device, Windows may have played games with your sound card settings.

73,
Rich VE3KI

---In dxlab@..., <awswinger@...> wrote :

Dave - Hooked headphone to the K3 Line Out (goes to Computer Soundcard Input) and I hear RTTY signals all OK. I also changed to a different cable and still no Receive indications on WW except for a dot in the middle of the circular screen in the RTTY Receive section of WW.
It looks as if something is turned off but don't recall changing any settings.
Thoughts? - alan K9MBQ