Re: No Receive in WinWarbler

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 2:48 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] No Receive in WinWarbler

Dave - Hooked headphone to the K3 Line Out (goes to Computer Soundcard Input) and I hear RTTY signals all OK. I also changed to a different cable and still no Receive indications on WW except for a dot in the middle of the circular screen in the RTTY Receive section of WW.
It looks as if something is turned off but don't recall changing any settings.
Thoughts?

If, as repeatedly recommended, you have directed the Launcher to save your working WinWarbler settings to a Workspace, then restore WinWarbler settings from that saved Workspace:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace>

Otherwise, compare your settings to the those recommended here and correct any discrepancies:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/Multimode_Setup>