Re: WW and JT modes

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 8:00 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Re: WW and JT modes

If I were to take a "next step", it would likely be to extend
WinWarbler to directly interoperate with WSJT-X so that a "Broadband
Decode" window showing all active JT-mode stations could be presented,
color-coded by need and LoTW/eQSL participation.
Which is exactly what JTAlert does already.

Does JTAlert now color-code for DXCC, IOTA, Marathon, VUCC, WAS, WAZ, and WPX need based on progress information maintained in DXKeeper's log file (and thus not requiring the user to manually update filters after logging a QSO)?
If not, I'd love to see it be extended to do so. In the mean time, my plate is quite full with other enhancements.