Re: Glitch with eQSL

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:53 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Glitch with eQSL

Restored the siruation to previous state on the eqsl and lotw add requested page, by selecting on the qsl config page of both eqsl and lotw the boxes that you told me about and by setting eqsl and lotwsent to R. Uploaded the last 3 days qsos with no problem.
I must inform you however that i found out , on dxkeeper, in config, that the award tab was all unselected. So i had to reselect the bands modes and awards that i was following. Needless to say, i did not unselect any of these boxes.

It sounds like the portions of the Windows Registry were damaged. I suggest that you check all of the settings of all of your DXLab applications. When you're sure they are correct, direct the Launcher to save your settings to a Workspace. Then the next time you notice Registry damage, you can restore all of your settings with a few mouse clicks:
<http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/CreateUpdateWorkspace>