Re: WinWarbler Setup

Joe Subich, W4TV

Screen "X" is only visible if you have an external modem enabled.
Typical uses for the external modem are PK232/KAM, GRTTY, the
built in decoder in a K3, etc. If you are not using (or have not
enabled) one of the "external modem" functions, you will not see
the 'X' pane.

On 12/5/2017 11:26 AM, wb2nvr@optonline.net [dxlab] wrote:
Hi Dave -
I'm finalizing my transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10, and have a few issues with Winwarbler that I'd appreciate some help with.
When WinWarbler opens and is set for RTTY, I only see screen S and 2 (I have 2-Tone enabled). I can't see screen X, which I can see on my Windows 7 system.
I have the same issues with WinWarbler 9.0.3 and 9.0.4.
I edited the MMTTY.ini file to use the new location of the files.
Did I miss a setting?
TNX!
73,
Bob WB2NVR