No, the "already uploaded QSOs" option was not checked!

Thanks again for the great support!

Robie - AJ4F

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 2:19 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:34 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DXKeeper - LOTW interaction

Dave,

I experienced the following:

1. I requested a new TQSL certificate since mine was about to expire. I received the corresponding e-mail however I did not realize the new certificate had arrived.

2. I uploaded 2 QSOs to LOTW using my old certificate and they did not appear in LOTW

>>>On processing your request for a new Callsign Certificate, LoTW invalidated your previous Callsign Certificate.

3. I then realized that my new certificate had arrived, loaded it into TQSL and attempted to upload the QSOs again. I received the following error message:

TQSL Version 2.3.1 [v2.3.1]
Signing using Callsign AJ4F, DXCC Entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

All QSOs are duplicates; aborted
No records to upload
Final Status: No QSOs written (8)

4. I did not see the TQSL window open that allowed me to make a selection to upload duplicate QSOs. Is this behavior correct?