Re: DXKeeper - LOTW interaction

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 9:34 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DXKeeper - LOTW interaction

Dave,

I experienced the following:

1. I requested a new TQSL certificate since mine was about to expire. I received the corresponding e-mail however I did not realize the new certificate had arrived.

2. I uploaded 2 QSOs to LOTW using my old certificate and they did not appear in LOTW

On processing your request for a new Callsign Certificate, LoTW invalidated your previous Callsign Certificate.
3. I then realized that my new certificate had arrived, loaded it into TQSL and attempted to upload the QSOs again. I received the following error message:

TQSL Version 2.3.1 [v2.3.1]
Signing using Callsign AJ4F, DXCC Entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

All QSOs are duplicates; aborted
No records to upload
Final Status: No QSOs written (8)

4. I did not see the TQSL window open that allowed me to make a selection to upload duplicate QSOs. Is this behavior correct?

Yes. On the LoTW tab of DXKeeper’s “QSL Configuration” window, there is a box you can check that will direct TQSL to accept already-uploaded QSOs when you next click “Upload to TQSL”. Had you checked this box, your re-submitted QSOs would have been accepted.