I experienced the following:
1. I requested a new TQSL certificate since mine was about to expire. I received the corresponding e-mail however I did not realize the new certificate had arrived.
2. I uploaded 2 QSOs to LOTW using my old certificate and they did not appear in LOTW
3. I then realized that my new certificate had arrived, loaded it into TQSL and attempted to upload the QSOs again. I received the following error message:
TQSL Version 2.3.1 [v2.3.1]
Signing using Callsign AJ4F, DXCC Entity UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
All QSOs are duplicates; aborted
No records to upload
Final Status: No QSOs written (8)
4. I did not see the TQSL window open that allowed me to make a selection to upload duplicate QSOs. Is this behavior correct?
5. I exported the QSOs to an adi file and successfully uploaded them with TQSL. I received the message regarding submission of duplicates, answered YES and they were processed.
Robie - AJ4F