Re: Slow Response with Win10

Dave AA6YQ

My pleasure, Scott. Welcome back!

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 11:16 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Slow Response with Win10

Dave,

It's pretty quick now and the whole program is a lot more responsive. I've been trying to chase 3C0L on 1821 since I was at the site and now remote (I guess 2 hours). In the meantime I'm modifying Commander, WinWarbler and Spot Collector the way I used to like it. I found some User defined controls for the 590s that I had in a backup drive from my Win7 computer. I thought I had one that was a slider to adjust the power of the rig but I can't find it now. Found some other goodies though like Tune, Rig on/off NB and NR controls.

Thanks for working with me on this.

Scott