Dave,

Thanks!

Robie - AJ4F

On Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 11:05 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2017 4:06 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] VUCC - Verification of Credits

I have 6 Meter VUCC with 257 grids on 6 meters and I want to update my award to include grids confirmed since my application. In looking at my log all of the existing 257 grids are shown as Confirmed in DXKeeper. What is the process to record the grids for which i have received VUCC credit in DXKeeper. I realize that i can do it manually, but is there an automated method?