Re: unwanted spots..

Al Groff

That shows DXCC United Statyes as the only award Mixed worked sought, 20m not worked sought, Phone worked sought..

I have 100's US worked and confirmed on 20m SSB in the DXK database.

AL, K0VM

On 10/10/2017 9:19 AM, Tom-KQ5S kq5stom@... [dxlab] wrote:

Hi Al,
If you right click on one of the spots and then click on the display award tracking it should show you what award is triggering the spot.

73,
Tom - KQ5S

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Al K0VM al.k0vm@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

Since the last SC update, running with the need filter enabled, I have been seeing spots for United States stations on 20meter CW/SSB.. I likely US confirmed hundreds of times so its not needed for DXCC. SC recompute did not change the result.

AL, K0VM