Thanks for your help Dave. I have added in the Origin filter that I needed and all is working well.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2017-10-09 8:22 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' @AA6YQ [dxlab] wrote:
>>>AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 8:06 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] SpotCollector Need Filter
Thanks very much Dave. I sure couldn't have come up with that on my own.
Reading the help file, I see the statement: "When you click one of the Filter panel's 8 SQL filter buttons, the Spot Database is filtered using the SQL expression associated with the clicked button, completely ignoring the Need, Call, DXCC, Freq, Band, Mode, Continent, Origin, LotW, eQSL, and Hidden filters."
Is there any way to add my Origin filter selections (NA-E, NA-M, NA-W) to the SQL filter?

>>>Yes. If X is the first expression, use
(X) and <ORIGINFILTER>