Re: Clearing legacy QSL confirmation info.

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 6:36 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Clearing legacy QSL confirmation info.

Another question. I hope it's ok to send a new message, instead of combining multiple questions in one message.

All questions are welcome here, in whatever format or stle you chose to ask them.
I moved to DXKeeper from Logger32. In those days I kind of kept paper QSL and eQSL send and receive status. I'm only interested in LOTW confirmations these days. How can I clean up the old send/receive status imported from Logger32?

ADIF defines three fields to convey QSL status:
QSL_RCVD - for QSL cards

LOTW_QSL_RCVD - for LoTW confirmations

LOTW_eQSL_RCVD - for eQSL confirmations

Does the ADIF file you exported from Logger32 and imported into DXKeeper contain information in any of these fields?