Re: Sync'ing DXCC credits.

Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 6:30 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] Sync'ing DXCC credits.

New member, and fairly new user of DXLab suite.

Welcome to DXLab, Vince!
I have a problem with DXCC tracking. I downloaded the file from LOTW, and imported into DXKeeper.

DXLab provides automation that eliminates the need to manually download files from LoTW. Hopefully, you didn't import whatever you downloaded into your log file, as doing so would create duplicate QSOs.
When I look at the totals, I mostly pay attention to 80 and 40M these days, I'm 2 credits short on 80 and 5 on 40M. The same LOTW file uploaded to ClubLog shows the correct totals.

I then tried downloading just the DXCC confirmations from LOTW, and importing that to DXKeeper. This time, every single record shows as illegal, during the importing.

What am I doing wrong?

As a first step, I suggest that you review these articles:
1. http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/GettingStarted>

2. <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLing>

3. <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/QSLingLotW>

4. <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/DXCCAwardProgressStates>

Then let's discuss what it is you seek to accomplish.