Re: How Do I Share my DXLABS Database Between Two Computers?

w6de

Change last sentence to: .  If you use this backup function, this is a question you should ask yourself.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: 09 October, 2017 17:54
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Re: How Do I Share my DXLABS Database Between Two Computers?

There is an option in DXKeeper to make a backup of the log file each time DXKeeper closes and upon request.  The location is specified in DXKeeper | Config | Log tab | Backup folder

There are pro and cons [reliability issues, single failure location, etc.] about keeping all the backups in one location v.s. on each computer.  I keep my backs on a separate RAID drive from the DXKeeper normal location on the executables disk .  If you use this backup function, where is a question you should ask yourself.

Dave, w6de