Dave AA6YQ

AA6YQ comments below
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2017 10:07 AM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] SpotCollector Need Filter

When I select the Need filter in SpotCollector, the filter is set to:
"Band and Mode and Origin and [Unconfirmed DXCC, VUCC, WAZ, WPX]"

This almost does what I need, but I would like to only display spots for unworked WPX, while still displaying spots for unworked or unconfirmed DXCC, VUCC, WAZ. Is there a way to modify the Need filter to do this?

No. The "Need Filter" panel on the Configuration window's "Spot Database" tab, which provides "Unworked" and "Unworked or unconfirmed" options, governs all awards"
If not, can a separate SQL filter do what I'm looking for?

Yes. For clarity, I will specify it on multiple lines separated by OR operators:
((BandSought='Y')and(BandProgress='U'))or((BandSought='Y')and(BandProgress='W')and(BandWorked<>'Y'))or((ModeSought='Y')and(ModeProgress='U'))or((ModeSought='Y')and(ModeProgress='W')and(ModeWorked<>'Y'))or(CountryProgress='U')or((CountryProgress='W')and(CountryWorked<>'Y'))

OR

((GridBandEn='Y')and(GridBandProg='U'))or((GridBandEn='Y')and(GridBandProg='W')and(GridBandWB4<>'Y'))

OR

((CQZBandEn='Y')and(CQZBandProg='U'))or((CQZBandEn='Y')and(CQZBandProg='W')and(CQZBandWB4<>'Y'))or((CQZModeEn='Y')and(CQZModeProg='U'))or((CQZModeEn='Y')and(CQZModeProg='W')and(CQZModeWB4<>'Y'))or(CQZProg='U')or((CQZProg='W')and(CQZWB4<>'Y'))or((CQZBandModeEn='Y')and(CQZBandModeProg='U'))or((CQZBandModeEn='Y')and((CQZBandWB4<>'Y')or(CQZModeWB4<>'Y'))and(CQZBandModeProg='W'))

OR

((WPXBandEn='Y')and(WPXBandProg='U'))or((WPXModeEn='Y')and(WPXModeProg='U'))or((WPXProg='U')and(WPXEn='Y'))

------------------

Good hunting!

Dave, AA6YQ

Join DXLab@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.