SpotCollector Need Filter

Tim N3XX

When I select the Need filter in SpotCollector, the filter is set to: "Band and Mode and Origin and [Unconfirmed DXCC, VUCC, WAZ, WPX]"

This almost does what I need, but I would like to only display spots for unworked WPX, while still displaying spots for unworked or unconfirmed DXCC, VUCC, WAZ. Is there a way to modify the Need filter to do this? If not, can a separate SQL filter do what I'm looking for?

My knowledge of SQL is pretty limited, although I have built a few simple filters that I use often in DXKeeper.

Thanks & 73,
Tim - N3XX