Re: LOTW changed FT8 mode to DATA for batch uploaded QSOs

Dave AA6YQ

Earlier, you posted

"If I upload QSOs one by one all it's working fine and the FT8 mode is preserved, instead If I add them to the QSL queue (lotw) when uploaded to the server they are listed with the DATA mode."

What actions you are taking when you say "If I upload QSOs one by one".

When you next log an FT8 QSO, please do the following:

1. upload the QSO to LoTW using DXKeeper's QSL Queue

2. log in to your LoTW web account

3. direct LoTW to display your most recently submitted QSOs

4. make a screen shot showing your most recently submitted QSOs in LoTW

5. attach the screen shot to an email message the specifies the callsign of the FT8 station you logged

6. send the email message to me via

aa6yq (at) ambersoft.com