I am not clicking on this certificate today or anytime soon.

73,

   Jerry    K7VIT

On 8/30/2017 07:52, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] wrote:

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 12:36 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: [dxlab] DXPathfinder

I keep getting script error messages when I use Pathfinder--- many error messages in a row! Is there a workaround for this?

>>>Yes. On Pathfinder's Configuration window,

1. the "Internet Explorer" panel's Version should be set to 11; if it's not, upgrade to Internet Explorer version 11

2. the "Internet Explorer" panel's Emulation should be set to 11; if it's not, click the "Update Emulation" button

3. check the "Hide script error notification" box near the top of the window