From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 6:09 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: RE: [dxlab] Progress update

>>>AA6YQ comments below

-----Original Message-----
From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 7:35 PM
To: dxlab@...

Well I did use the Sync LotW QSL button but that did not change the status from "C" to " V". What's strange is that LotW changed the status of one of the countries from "C" to "V" before I submitted the request for credit. The DXCC award credit slip I received from ARRL says I have Mixed 314 (current) and 316 (total) while the progress report shows 304 (current) and 306 (total). Is it possible that LotW has not updated their records yet? The ARRL numbers are correct but not reflected in DXK.