Re: Windows-10 for workstations supporting Mission Critical workloads

Peter Laws / N5UWY

On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 10:45 AM, William Liporace wc2l@wc2l.com
[dxlab] <dxlab@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

tough). For 99% of the time, I have had no issues. Is it perfect, NO. I
can say that pretty much, I have run it in x64 and never less than 8 GB
of memory.
I am *far* from a M$ apologist (far, far) and as a long-time UNIX,
Linux, Mac user, I can assure the assembled masses that there is no
perfect OS. OS X comes pretty close, but with Apple's hardware issues
lately, it's hard to tell.

I'm running DXLab on W7 but I plan to replace the 2006 PC that it runs
on Real Soon Now and I have zero qualms about installing W10. It's
much easier for me to dispense with the goofy tiles thing and install
Classic Shell but really, no issues in the instances I'm running (in
VirtualBoxes, running various radio programming software packages).