WAS Report

wb2nvr@...

Hi Dave -

Sorry to bother you. I'd really appreciate some help with a WAS report.

I filtered my log to show only FT8 contacts.  (Mode="FT8" in the Filter Box, then CTRL S) I verified that each contact is associated with the correct myQTH, and the WAS box is checked for that myQTH.  I then did a recompute to make sure everything was up to date.

When I click on the WAS Progress button on the Check Progress tab, I'm asked if I want to clear the filter, and I select no.

The report page opens in Notepad, and displays:

Limited to QSOs with "My QTHs" whose WAS box is checked

Log Filter: mode="FT8"

and then all the states are listed, with nothing next to them.  At the bottom of the page the following is displayed:

Status

Worked

Requested

Confirmed

Submitted

Verified

I don't have any states confirmed or verified, but I have worked about 20 states.

Can you tell me what I have set incorrectly?

Thanks in advance!

73,

Bob WB2NVR