Exactly the same thing happened here. I updated TQSL to Configuration DATA V11.1. I then removed the FT8 to DATA mapping in TQSL. For all of my FT8 qsos that were previously uploaded as DATA, I re-uploaded as FT8. The qsos I previously uploaded as DATA were not updated to FT8. New FT8 qsos were added and the old DATA qsos are still showing in LOTW.

73,
Tim - N3XX

On 2017-08-14 9:56 AM, Tom-KQ5S kq5stom@... [dxlab] wrote:
I checked LotW and the QSOs are showing up as FT8 BUT the old QSOs uploaded as data are still there. It created new QSOs for FT8 but I now have duplicates. I checked again in tQSL and there is no mapping of FT8 to data.
So what happened?
-----------------
73,
Tom - KQ5S
On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 8:46 AM, Tom-KQ5S <kq5stom@... <mailto:kq5stom@...>> wrote:
The new 11.1 config file is out. I installed the new config and
went to remove my FT8 mapping to data and found out that my original
mapping was no longer there. I then filtered my log for FT8 and
uploaded the QSOs to LotW nd they were accepted with no errors.
73,
Tom - KQ5S