Re: Request for input

Robie

I have no objection.

Robie - AJ4F

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 6:21 PM, 'Dave AA6YQ' aa6yq@... [dxlab] <dxlab@...> wrote:

Does anyone object to implementing Björn's proposal below: extend WinWarbler's CTRL-L keyboard shortcut to upload the logged QSO to eQSL if the "upload to eQSL.cc when logging" option is enabled on its Configuration window's Log tab?

While my initial reaction was reluctance, his point that CTRL-L's behavior in WinWarbler is inconsistent with CTRL-L's behavior in DXKeeper is compelling.

From: dxlab@... [mailto:dxlab@...]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 12:59 PM
To: DXLab forum
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Winwarbler logging

Thanks Dave,

I respect your reluctance but ctrl-L in DXKeeper's Capture window honor the similar setting in DXKeeper's QSL config making it possible to auto-upload when you hit ctrl-L.

So in DXKeeper ctrl-L can upload automatically but in Winwarbler it can not.

I understand it has been like this for a long time but I do not really see a downside or risk of negative consequences with changing it.
People who want direct upload have it enabled in Winwarbler's Config and get it when they click "Log".
I strongly doubt anyone use the keyboard ctrl-L to consciously avoid the direct upload.

73,

Björn SM7IUN