Re: Dual QTH , incremental log update and LOTW

ghassan chammas

Dear Joe

Thank you very much.
Never ever had a faster response in any support system I invoked.
Faster then an ambulance. !!!!

Regards

Dr.Ghassan Chammas
AC2RA -- also OD5YA - Beirut - Lebanon

____________________________________

On 24/7/17 3:36 PM, 'Joe Subich, W4TV' lists@... [dxlab] wrote:

> 1- Is there a way to have an incremental export like only exporting
> the 210 QSO's I did over the week end from QTH B ?

Yes.

> i.e. can I export only those 210 qso's by filtering the date, so
> that, when weekend is over and i come back to QTH A I just increase
> the existing QSO's by the new 210 ones only?
Yes, enter YYYY-MM-DD in the filter textbox and click on the "Since"
button. This is even easier after the first use of the "Since" filter
as a Control-click on the "Since" button will filter for all QSOs since
the last time the "Since" filter was invoked.

I use this all the time to export QSOs from my "radio" computer for
importing into my laptop (where I do my QSL management).

> 3- When I am uploading LOTW from QTH A (i upload LOTW from A only) I
> am clicking on ADD REQUESTED, it shows 244 QSO's, when I upload, it
> says none uploaded because of 24 qso's duplicate.

In the QSL Config -> LotW tab, check "Permit uploading of QSOs already
uploaded to LotW". In the future, confine uploading to DXKeeper to
avoid confusing tQSL.

> I am only getting a return page saying I have some SWL qsl pending.
> How can I answer the SWL's?

DXKeeper does not automate eQSL SWL reports. You will need to go online
to eQSL and handle them manually.