Re: DXView failure to show stateside stations worked-except 6M phone.

Danny Douglas <n7dc@...>

>>>I assume that you have the correct log open in DXKeeper. Open DXKeeper's "Realtime Award Tracking" window, select the DXCC tab, and locate the row whose "Prefix" column contains K. Are the status boxes in this row correct? If not, click the Recompute button at the bottom of the Main window's "Check Progress" tab. Does the K row now show the correct status?

-----  I have only one log:   And it is open.

----- Yes, the K line has a V in all the boxes entity through 2 meters.

------Went ahead with the Recompute.  Then took another look at RAT and the entries remain all marked with a V in the K prefix

------Took another try at entering K calls in dxView.

THAT DID THE TRICK.  ALL IS NOW WORKING.   Both, entering calls into DXView manually, and clicking on

SpotCollector  results properly marking the DXView boxes.

I had done everything yesterday, except the recompute.

Thanks for the help Dave.  I knew I hadnt lost logs, but it was perplexing.

Danny

N7DC@...
Ex WN5QMX,WA5UKR,ET2US,ET3USA,SV0WPP,VS6DD,N7DC/YV5/G5CTB
QSL Bureau, DIRECT, LOTW Preferred, eQSL used but upload at a courtesy only, as do not use the system for awards.