From: ve3iay@... [dxlab]
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2017 4:29 PM
To: dxlab@...
Subject: Re: [dxlab] Kenwood TS-850 and Commander settings

You also need to set RTS on.  See <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/TranceiverControlKenwood>.

73,
Rich VE3KI

---In dxlab@..., <wa4jqs@...> wrote :

Settings 8 N 2  4800
sometimes you can get them to work with a baud rate of 9600 but go to commander config and select kenwood slow.
73 Tony wa4jqs

At 04:57 PM 7/23/2017, you wrote:

Would someone tell me the correct settings so that my Kenwood TS-850 and Commander will “communicate” with each other?  Using COM2 of a dual COM port card in a PCI slot.  Windows Device Manager says the drivers are up to date and the device is working.  Using a W1GEE TTL device made for the TS-850 that connects between COM2 and the ACC1 port of the TS-850.  This equipment has worked in the past.  Got a better motherboard.  Windows 10 fully updated.  Haven’t found the right permutations and combinations in the Commander Config settings to make  the Commander and the TS-850 “talk” to each other.  (Using COM3 and another W1GEE device for PTT.)  Please help!  Ed

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Anthony W.DePrato WA4JQS since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME  # 35
DXCC HONOR ROLL