Re: Kenwood TS-850 and Commander settings

Anthony W. DePrato

Settings 8 N 2  4800
sometimes you can get them to work with a baud rate of 9600 but go to commander config and select kenwood slow.
73 Tony wa4jqs

At 04:57 PM 7/23/2017, you wrote:

Would someone tell me the correct settings so that my Kenwood TS-850 and Commander will “communicate� with each other?  Using COM2 of a dual COM port card in a PCI slot.  Windows Device Manager says the drivers are up to date and the device is working.  Using a W1GEE TTL device made for the TS-850 that connects between COM2 and the ACC1 port of the TS-850.  This equipment has worked in the past.  Got a better motherboard.  Windows 10 fully updated.  Haven’t found the right permutations and combinations in the Commander Config settings to make  the Commander and the TS-850 “talk� to each other.  (Using COM3 and another W1GEE device for PTT.)  Please help!  Ed

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Anthony W.DePrato WA4JQS since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME  # 35
DXCC HONOR ROLL